<font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OMG sorry about all of that Michelle. I thought I had clicked on the quote button but I clicked on the edit button instead. Sorry for editing your original post. I've edited out my reply and put it in this post instead [img]redface.gif[/img]Originally posted by Juliet10:
Thanks Janie, although I thought you meant Matt Damon with the latest one [img]smile.gif[/img]
I also don't know who a couple of the others are [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
<font color="#9966FF"><font size="1">[ December 17, 2003 09:35 AM: Message edited by: DarrensPassion ]</font></font>
Gawd, I've just realised we've already had Jude... *goes off to edit the post above with another hottie LMAO* I've put Mr Pitt in instead now.
Up there are Paul Nicholls from Eastenders, City Central, The Passion and The Canterbury Tales and a very young Dave Gahan of Depeche Mode for Steen [img]wink.gif[/img]
Janie xx
[color=#9966FF][size=1][ December 17, 2003 09






Bookmarks